Resolute/Professional Billing (PB) Analyst III
Company: Texas Health Resources
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Resolute/Professional
Billing (PB) Analyst III to work full time in their Information
Technology Department.The address is 9250 Amberton Parkway, Dallas,
TX 75243.Salary range is Minimum $41.71 /hr. to Maximum $64.52/hr.
based on relevant experienceWork Schedule:
- Full Time; 1 st ShiftJob Description:The Applications Systems
Analyst Epic III is responsible for design, build, test,
implementation and ongoing maintenance and support of applications
and related information technologies. This role serves as a build
mentor to other team ASAs on projects, initiatives and diagnosis of
failure when needed.This role provides consulting services on how
to integrate information technologies into clinical and business
processes and the effective application of industry and
organizational technology standards.Essential Functions :
- Build of applications to meet user requirements for new and
optimized workflows in designated applications and systems.
- Communicates with customer, project team and vendors in a
timely manner, with little or no supervision, in the analysis and
design of business and clinical requirements for new and optimized
application and system workflows, as well as ensuring secure and
stable architectures are in place.
- Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and
related technologies. Participation in the resolution of problems
and issues associated with installed applications and related
- Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements
prior to release to customers as well as ongoing maintenance and
support as required by application life cycle.
- Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry
developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication and
documentation of all relevant items and
activities.QualificationsThe ideal candidate will possess the
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Business, Clinical Discipline or related field preferred
- 7 years of Resolute/Professional Billing (PB) build experience
with no degree
- 5 years of Resolute/Professional Billing (PB) build experience
with an Associates Degree
- 3 years of Resolute/Professional Billing (PB) build experience
with a Bachelors Degree
- Resolute/PB Version 2019 experience highly preferredLicense and
- EPIC Certification or Proficiency within 6 months required
- Resolute/Professional Billing (PB) certification highly
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation
skills, and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of healthcare client
- Highly organized.
- Experience with documentation, workflow design, and build
configuration of area of specialty.
- Knowledge of clinical environments is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop a trusted relationship with the client
during the implementation process.
- The ability to work collaboratively with teams of all sizes as
well as independently with little to no supervision.
- PC skills required.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding
of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in
- Ability to serve as a team mentor and unofficial or official
supervisor to other team analysts on projects, initiatives and
diagnosis of failure when needed.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data
requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques
for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external
personnel in own area of expertise.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work,
general instructions on new assignments.Why Texas Health
Resources?Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based,
nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the
largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.Texas Health has
25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated,
joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than
3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of
fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of
consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians
with active staff privileges at its hospitals.At Texas Health, we
strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion
and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they
patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our
workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic,
cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to
join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and
philosophy of excellence.Texas Health Highlights:
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For (5th year
in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in
Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- Employees Choice Best Places to Work by Glassdoor (2018,
2019)Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned
Texas Health Resources entities.We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant
for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: Texas Health Resources, Arlington , Resolute/Professional Billing (PB) Analyst III, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!