Sales Tax Specialist
Company: Accounting Now
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SNI Companies is looking for a Sales Tax Specialist to fill a
contract to hire role with one of our large international clients.
This role is responsible for the timely processing and payment of
sales, meals, and other transaction tax returns on a semi-monthly,
monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis. In addition, this role is
responsible for resolution of tax issues resulting from tax
jurisdiction notices, accounting customer service inquiries, and/or
inquiries from internal departments.RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prepare state and local sales tax, GST/HST/PST returns
- Prepare business license annual filings timely
- Upload journal entries
- Work with other departments as needed to complete tax
- Assist with research related to indirect tax rules and
- Adhere to current policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
of Indirect Tax Compliance
- Develop knowledge of US sales/use and business license tax laws
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years of sales tax experience
- Proficient in ExcelThis is a remote position with in office
options. Benefits offered and compensation range up to $30/hr.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Accounting Now, Arlington , Sales Tax Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!