Associate - IT Auditor - Summer 2023 - Washington, D.C.
Company: Clifton Larson Allen
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At CLA we create inspired careers.
We recognize that you want to be able to make choices in your
career. Thats why CLA exists, to create opportunities. We promise
to know you and help you.
We are seeking IT Audit Associates for our Arlington, VA and
Greenbelt, MD offices to start in June 2023.
Are you excited to work on an inclusive team doing impactful work
for clients? Do you enjoy pushing yourself and working
independently, determined to find the right answer? Do you enjoy
collaborating with and helping others? If your answer to any of
these questions is "YES", then apply to our Associate position at
As an IT Associate, you will provide information technology audit
and consulting services to clients, with a primary focus on
developing proficiency within a specific industry. You will utilize
your information technology educational background and internship
experience to assist in all stages of an engagement or project;
most commonly assess and review information technology controls and
supporting client applications and systems.
- Provide our clients in the federal government sector with a
variety of Information Technology (IT) services: risk assessments,
security assessments, internal control reviews and IT assurance
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit
engagements to include performing procedures to collect and analyze
data to detect deficient IT controls or noncompliance with laws and
- Execute audit steps including preparing work papers, schedules,
and summaries documenting audit evidence, audit findings, and
- Work well with a team of talented professionals while advising
our clients on industry specific issues.
- Supports multiple client engagements on time and within budget,
identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to
- Completes information technology related research and special
projects as needed.
- Gains experience, exposure, and knowledge in one or more
- Expands industry knowledge through greater exposure to peers,
clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities.
- Exemplify our CLA values - curious, collaborative, transparent,
inclusive, and reliable.
- Passion for doing impactful work, accountability for actions,
initiative to make visions a reality, integrity that places honesty
and trust above all else, professionalism, and
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal
- General knowledge of information technology concepts and apply
them to client situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Windows and Office
- Knowledge in various IT technologies (e.g. Window, UNIX,
Oracle, Mainframe, SAP)
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Information Assurance,
Accounting, or a related field.
- Working to obtain CISA, CISSP or CPA designation.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and
our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression,
disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to learn about your hiring rights.
Keywords: Clifton Larson Allen, Arlington , Associate - IT Auditor - Summer 2023 - Washington, D.C., Accounting, Auditing , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!