Seasonal ICU Registered Nurse - Central Staffing Office - ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Seasonal ICU Registered Nurse - Central Staffing OfficeICU
$80/hr base pay
CSO Seasonal Program
ICU departments are looking for top skilled nurses. Is that
Work location: Float throughout DFW Metroplex to a minimum of three
(3) Texas Health entity hospitals
Work hours: Must commit to work at least 72/hrs. per pay period
Emergency Department highlights:
* Competitive flat rate pay
* Upon completion of the 22-week commitments employees will receive
a 10% completion bonus
* Able to participate in Texas Health 401K program
Here's What You Need
* Associate Degree in Nursing required
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
* Current TX RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the
Texas Board of Nursing upon hire required.
* 3+ years acute care clinical nurse experience, with minimum one
year ICU clinical nurse experience in the last three years
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support within 90 days required
* NIHSS - National Institute of Health Stroke Scale Certification
prior to clinical work performed within 30 days of hire required
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training - within 60 days of
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Communicate an attitude that is supportive, open, positive, and
* Create and foster settings that provide privacy, safety,
confidentiality and tranquility.
* Communicate and collaborate with all members of the health care
* Honor the worth of humans through unconditional acceptance.
* Express concern and understanding others' frame of reference.
* Engage family/caregivers in health care situations.
* Utilize professional behaviors that help patients and families
understand how to confront, learn about, and think about their
health and illness; involve a reciprocal, shared approach with
resulting decisions acceptable to involved parties.
* Listen and concentrate on others.
* Be reliable, available and attentive.
* Respond to others' priorities regarding safety, physical,
psychological and social needs.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
* Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Seasonal ICU Registered Nurse - Central Staffing Office - ICU - Intensive Care Unit, Administration, Clerical , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!