Company: Praesidium, Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2019
With two decades of experience, Praesidium is the national leader
in abuse risk management with more than 4,000 clients in the United
States and 11 other countries. Praesidium is the national partner
in child safety with the Salvation Army, YMCA of the USA, Boys &
Girls Clubs of America, numerous public and private schools, and
many Catholic and Episcopal Dioceses. We are mission-driven to help
organizations reduce the risk that a child, vulnerable adult, or
the elderly will be abused by an employee, volunteer, or another
program participant. Praesidium offers a comprehensive array of
loss control and risk management services and products including
organizational risk assessments; Praesidium Accreditation;
platform, video, and online training; educational film production;
litigation support; employee and volunteer screening; incident
investigations and claims valuations. Visit our website at to learn
more. What We Offer:
- An opportunity to influence how children and youths are cared
for in youth-serving organizations across the nation
- An opportunity to join a team of committed, intellectually
challenging, professionals who care deeply about what they do
- A work environment of camaraderie and boundless creativity
- An opportunity to meet and learn from influential leaders
across the nation
- Ready access to internal senior leadership--your voice
PRAESIDIUM MARKETING COORDINATOR:Due to rapid growth, Praesidium is
seeking a Marketing Coordinator. As marketing coordinator, you will
assist the marketing department in the implementation of all
marketing activities including increasing brand awareness, driving
sales, and generating new business leads. Your goal is to continue
to grow the company with the assistance of the marketing team into
new industries and upsell services to current clients.
- Implement marketing directives and sales strategies to engage
consumers on several product levels.
- Create and maintain social media platforms including Facebook,
Twitter, and LinkedIn while also creating strategies to further
Praesidium's social reach.
- Copywriting and design for marketing emails, advertisements for
industries, conferences, and general distribution.
- Compiling collateral and advertisements for industries,
conferences, and general distribution.
- Conference planning, including arranging for speaking
engagements, shipping, and set-up.
- Tracking new leads through Salesforce and ensuring timely
- Assisting Account Managers with the follow-up of potential
clients, and continuing contacts of current clients. REQUIRED SKILL
SET AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 year's experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing and sales experience
- Understanding of social media platforms and SEO
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and
- Experience with SalesForce and Pardot a plus
- Experience in working with WordPress sites or similar (HTML
coding a plus)
- The successful candidate must be resourceful, adaptable, able
to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (SEO a plus)
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and ability to juggle
COMPENSATIONPraesidium offers a competitive salary, subsidized
retirement program, health care benefits, a generous vacation
schedule, and a collegial work environment. The position is located
in Arlington, TX.
TO APPLYSubmit a cover letter with salary history and requirements
and resume to .
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply online:
Keywords: Praesidium, Inc., Arlington , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!