Company: Six Flags
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Six Flags we want our workforce to be a reflection of the
communities that we serve. Please consider the following position
and apply today! Six Flags is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The
Six Flags Corporate Marketing team seeks a full-time graphic
designer to work closely with our Media teams, whose specialists
are responsible for the strategy, targeting, setup, and monitoring
of all digital campaigns. In this role you will conceptualize,
design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within
budget. Coordinate with marketing graphics managers to confirm
marketing objectives. Develop and design layouts advertisements
inclusive of copy and images. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy
and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials
- Supervise product photography for marketing.
- Ensure photography attains styling guidelines, shot objectives
and project delivers as scheduled and within budget.
- Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and
- Head responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and
- Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and
- Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every
- Support testimony for correctness alongside approved files
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brain storming
- Strong knowledge Adobe InDesign, CorelDraw, QuarkXPress, Adobe
Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including
drawing, offset printing, photography and interactive media.
- Must be highly motivated, resilient, and resourceful.
- Ability to build strong relationships with and support multiple
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple,
overlapping publication deadlines.
- Self-directed, independent problem solver.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary, to meet
- Extremely detail oriented and a good project manager.
Keywords: Six Flags, Arlington , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!