Company: Merryhill School
Posted on: September 24, 2022
IGNITE - INSPIRE - IMPACTMERRYHILL PRESCHOOL & ELEMENTARY
SCHOOL, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is
seeking passionate Intermediate Teacher who ignites a fire within
their students, inspiring them to become lifelong learners,
ultimately making a positive impact on each child's unique
It Takes a Village---.
We are more than just a school - we are a community! Our goal is to
uplift each other, work together, and uphold our guiding
educational philosophy, providing the perfect balance of learning
and play -. We partner with parents by engaging in consistent
communication and providing daily snapshots of their child's day,
inviting them to be a part of the MERRYHILL experience, as well. We
embrace a culture of care - physically, emotionally, socially, and
intellectually, both in and out of the classroom.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- Growth Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K!
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days!
- Education and Professional Development Assistance!
- Enrollment Discount for your child(ren)!All that's missing
- Must successfully clear criminal background without
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Prior education or child care experience is a plus, but not
- Complies with all state-specific education and licensing
standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position
(i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There's More...
- Spring Education
Keywords: Merryhill School, Arlington , Intermediate Teacher, Education / Teaching , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!