After School Care Site Instructor (TCK)
Company: Girls Inc. of Tarrant County
Posted on: March 18, 2023
The Site Instructor is responsible for program implementation as
assigned by the Site Manager.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.* Facilitate
programs as directed by the Site Manager.
- Coordinate with the Site Manager and others to develop lesson
- Ensure student safety and accountability during program
activities, including off-campus field trips.
- Establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships
among program participants.
- Assume daily responsibility without constant supervision.
- Share upkeep of program facilities.
- Assist the Site Manager in maintaining students' attendance
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested.
- Inform the Site Manager of problems, concerns, needs, and
unusual activities at program site in timely manner.Agency Mission
- Understand and support the mission of the organization; commit
to elevating mission effectiveness.
- Represent the agency with professionalism, integrity, and a
commitment to excellence at all times. Related Agency
- Participate in periodic assessment of own performance.
- Participate in staff meetings; work collaboratively with staff
to meet goals.
- Serve as an ambassador for the agency.Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Ability to communicate with youth and foster their
participation in program planning, problem solving, and
- Maintain certification in first aid and CPR and current
- Ability to provide professional references and clear extensive
- Possess reliable transportation and a valid Texas driver's
- Successful work experience of at least one year in childcare or
another child-based field.
- Formal education in special skill area of social work,
education, recreation, psychology, or sociology.Physical
Requirements and Work Environment:This position requires the
ability to operate phones, computers, and other office equipment,
and the physical ability to perform light lifting. This person must
be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
with program participants, parents, and professionals. Work is
performed in an office or school gym setting. This person may be
required to travel to various locations throughout Tarrant County.
Generally, the working conditions have little or no exposure to
extremes in safety hazards or hazardous materials.Equal Employment
Opportunity:Girls Inc. of Tarrant County provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other discrimination
prohibited by law. The agency complies with all applicable federal,
state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances prohibiting
employment discrimination.Job Type: Part-timePay: $13.00 per
Keywords: Girls Inc. of Tarrant County, Arlington , After School Care Site Instructor (TCK), Education / Teaching , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...