Controls Engineer - Siemens PLC's / Fanuc Robotics - 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Develop hardware and software specifications for equipment
subcontractors and assume responsibility for overall controls
package interfacing for new equipment and major projects using
- Train maintenance technicians in equipment operation and
- Engineer control hardware / software upgrades necessary to
improve operating efficiency of equipment.
- Modification of process equipment control system to ensure
maximum production output while minimizing down-time: this includes
modifications to improve plantwide costs and efficiencies.
- Engineer program changes/improvements for equipment controls
toward process changes/improvements
- Maintain specification standards for new and existing process
equipment control systems.
- Plantwide training for new and existing process equipment
- Repair and troubleshoot new and existing process equipment
- Develop tools and documents to troubleshoot problems
- Coordinate outside suppliers, as required, to achieve primary
- Control document updates for SOP's, ACAD, operation manuals
relating to the equipment.
- Provide technical support to all lines.
- Assist in team environment to resolve engineering
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with
over 20,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of
filling a couple CONTROLS ENGINEERING positions. The successful
candidate will have 3 to 8 years experience working as Controls
Engineer within a high paced unionized Tier I automotive or
similar high paced manufacturing
environment. Requirements:Job Requirements
- Two year Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
certificate in Technical Training.
- 5-7 years experience as controls, engineer or in manufacturing
- Experience with Robot Programming, PLC Programming and RSLogix
- Experience with Allen-Bradley and Siemens PLC's
- Expereince with FANUC Robotics
- Experience with installation, start-up and debug of new process
- Experience with electrical devices: motors, power supplies,
generators, transformers, etc.
- Experience / familiarity with process interface devices:
proximity and limit switches, transducer relays, solenoids,
temperature / pressure indicators, etc.
- Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics as related to
circuit and system logic and function.
- Experience with computer hardware interface and PLC.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Arlington , Controls Engineer - Siemens PLC's / Fanuc Robotics - 2nd and 3rd Shifts, Engineering , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!