Quality Engineer - Tier I to GM
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier
with over 20,000 employees. This successful company is in the
process of filling a Quality Engineer position for their
plant located east of Birmingham, AL. The successful candidate
will have 3 to 5 years experience working as Quality Engineer
or similar within a high paced Tier I automotive environment
supplying to General Motors. Job Requirements
- Experience with Automotive Quality including IATF 16949, APQP,
PPAP, FMEA, SPC, Control Plan, Quality Audits, 8-D, 5-Why
- Problem solving skills customer and internal issues (problems)
by focusing simultaneously process and systemic issues to prevent
quality complain /rejects.
- Lead a team of Quality Engineers in the daily operation
including Advanced Quality Planning, Supplier Quality, Production
Support, and Customer Interaction.
- Experience building and maintain customer relationship .
- Experience with developing and updating standard operating
procedures (SOP) .
- Experience with supplier quality to serve as a liaison between
plant and suppliers to ensure material specifications are agreed
and notification of changes are communicated and resolve parts
- Parts measurement, data analysis, interpretation data .
- Need to lead a team of quality
- Knowledge in Lean manufacturing and Toyota Production system
- Prefer to have Bachelors Degree in Engineering (not
- ASQ (CQE) certification preferred Do you require
sponsoring in order to work in the USA? Our client will not
sponsor. Computer Skills: MS Power Point, MS office, MS Excel,
kronos and other statistical software Our client has
exceptional benefits, vacation and overall
compensation. Target salary range is $60,000 to
$80,000 + BONUS + 3 Weeks Vacation
Keywords: Job Juncture, Arlington , Quality Engineer - Tier I to GM, Engineering , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!