Embedded Service Technician
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
There's never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are in
an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and are
seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term
position as an EMBEDDED SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our Security
Why Choose STANLEY?
What We Offer:
* PAID TRAVEL TIME after 1st 30 minutes per day, Paid TIME OFF,
holidays and personal days
* Company provided HAND TOOLS
* Well-maintained, newer model COMPANY VEHICLE with company-paid
* Comprehensive BENEFITS package effective within 30 DAYS OR LESS
from date of hire; medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA/HSA,
parental leave, tuition assistance, employee discounts and more
* Retirement Plan/401(k)
Do you have the following qualifications? If so, this is the job
The Embedded Service Technician provides field service deliverables
related to security system deployments in a variety of environments
on different types of systems. This may include both hardware and
software related deliverables. Basic troubleshooting and repair
methodologies are employed daily. Customer service aptitude and
attitude is essential in the performance of duties, as well,
exhibiting highly developed skills in communication with all levels
of system users.
* Field service position for access control, intrusion, CCTV and
other security systems.
* Must be dedicated and career oriented in a customer service
* Will perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a
variety of equipment/systems by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning,
and calibrating systems and testing equipment to ensure it's in
satisfactory working order.
* Performs routine troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
procedures for hardware and application software
* Provides system configuration for desired operational routines in
various application programs
* Assist in planning schedules, laying out basic electronic
equipment installations, and assist in the installation, testing
and commissioning of new system installations.
* Must have aptitude and desire to perform advanced
troubleshooting, programming and configuration associated with
industry software packages, operating systems and hardware.
* Present a professional image in personal appearance.
* Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified
* Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists
with contract retention.
* Keep abreast of changes and new developments in products and
* Attend and complete training programs as requested.
* Maintain company propriety documentation in accordance with
established policies; handle proprietary information in the
prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent
Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all
* 3 + years industry experience with electronic security
* High School Diploma or GED
* A valid state driver's license, without restrictions
* Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security or computer
* Experience with electronic systems to board level desired
* LENEL Certification preferred
* AXIS cameras or other camera systems is a plus
* CCTV IP experience highly preferred
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Arlington , Embedded Service Technician, Engineering , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!