Company: Harrison Gray Search and Consulting
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Overview: A growing firm in the construction manufacturing
industry is looking to add a Mechanical Engineer to their team.
This is a great opportunity to design products in collaboration
with other departments that will then be brought to market. This
role features tremendous growth and development opportunities!
- Develop prototype drawings.
- Assist with the construction of prototypes.
- Conduct tests to confirm prototype design compliance
- Design production master drawings.
- Catalog and data entry of the bills of materials for the new
- Collect engineering performance data for the final product
configuration in support of marketing literature development.
- Conduct agency testing for the new product.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-4 years experience in mechanical design work
- Experience with engineering principles and design of HVAC
- Experience with 3D CAD software
Work: On-Site Salary: $75,000-$95,000
Harrison Gray does not discriminate in the acceptance or referral
of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, or other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Harrison Gray Search and Consulting, Arlington , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!