Corporate Quality Manager
Posted on: April 10, 2021
GracoRoberts is proud to be the single largest and most
technically-focused specialty chemicals distributor to serve the
North American aerospace market. As a premier full-service provider
of engineered materials, we specialize in the distribution,
formulation, and packaging of adhesives, sealants, surface
treatments, paints, coatings, composite materials, shop
consumables, and more. Our team of experts, including an on-staff
Chemist, utilize our 140 years of aerospace materials expertise to
fulfill the needs of thousands of customers across aerospace and
other advanced manufacturing markets, in over 65 countries around
Position Title: Corporate Quality ManagerFSLA Classification:
ExemptReports To: Vice President of OperationsLocation/Dept.:
Arlington, TX Position Summary / Objective:The Corporate Quality
Manager is responsible for the maintenance, development, and
administration of all quality systems of the company with a focus
on operational excellence. This position drives Continuous
Improvement (CI) activities and reports directly to the V.P. of
Supervisory Responsibilities:This position manages the Quality
staff in the Arlington, TX, Wichita, KS, and Carson, CA
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develops strategic quality roadmap and translates into tactical
- Quality Representative to GracoRoberts' certification
- Oversees all Internal & External certification audits
(ISO9001:2015, AS9100D & AS9120B).
- Governs corporate QMS.
- Presides over Non-Conformance process, drives Root Cause &
- Supports Inbound & Outbound Quality, oversees material
quarantine as required.
- Works directly with VP Ops to drive corporate quality,
standardization, and safety.
- Provides direct supervision for quality department and document
- Corporate focal for Customer and Supplier audits.
- Oversees corporate training and continuing education.Critical
- Ability to develop and execute to strategic roadmaps.
- Capable of and willing to get involved in day-to-day
- Able to support an integrated, multi-site, and centralized
authority Quality Management System (QMS).
- Able to manage remote teams distributed across multiple time
- Actively engaged in developing skillsets of direct
reports.Contribution to Quality Objectives:
- Supports and/or accountable to the following KPIs and their
respective derivatives: On Time Delivery (OTD), Corporate
Quality.Required or Preferred Skills / Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of pertinent aerospace standards including
AS9100(D), AS9120(B), & ISO 9001.
- 2nd or 3rd Party auditing experience.
- Lean or Six Sigma certified (Green Belt or Black Belt).
- Supplier Quality Representative (SQR) experience.
- Familiarity with leadership principles such as Situational
Leadership or Servant Leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficiency
in technical writing a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Visio,
PowerPoint, and Excel.Education and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience of supervisory responsibilities in
- 4+ years' experience facilitating Internal and External
- 6+ years' aerospace quality experience or Bachelor's degree
from an accredited university in a related field.Physical
Requirements or Safety and Ergonomics:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.Travel
Required:Travel approximately 15% Work Authorization/Security
Clearance Requirements:To conform to U.S. Government space
technology export regulations, including the International Traffic
in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful
permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by
8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required
authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. GracoRoberts is
an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all
employment practices within our organization, including hiring,
recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of
absence, compensation, benefits and training. GracoRoberts makes
hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and
business needs at the time.
Keywords: GracoRoberts, Arlington , Corporate Quality Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!