REMOTE: Engineering Manager for the Fastest Growing Firm
Posted on: January 13, 2022
If you are a Engineering Manager with experience, please read
I'm looking for an Engineering Manager to join our growing
Engineering Management team. As an Engineering Manager, you will
work with Leadership and your peers to shape the engineering
culture and process as we grows from 20 engineers to 30, 40, and
We have an experienced group of engineers, strong technical leads,
a proven architecture, and a track record of delivering major
improvements with stability.
While your influence is important across the entire engineering
organization, your most important responsibilities will be to build
structure around people management, career guidance, working
structures in our squads, and overall project management.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help define the structure and organization of the engineering
- Mentor, nurture, and grow cross-functional teams of
- Champion our culture. We strive to be inclusive, cooperative,
- Recruit and hire new team members, with an emphasis on
increasing our diversity.
- Improve our processes, and identify gaps in how we work.
- Work directly within your squads to create accountability for
delivery timelines, promote healthy work culture, and ensure
quality in new product features.
- Be an advocate for our vision of a great product team: Product
Management defines problems and outcomes, while Engineering &
Design define the solutions.
What You Need for this Position
- Experienced as an engineering manager in the SaaS
- Ideally you've had an opportunity to manage your reports
remotely, but this is not a requirement.
- Genuinely excited about managing and developing people. While
you started as an engineer, you've committed to management as your
- Has a strong technical foundation in database technologies,
distributed systems, and scaling solutions.
- Product-minded and has a proven track record of developing
What's In It for You
- Unlimited PTO - we recommend 20 vacation days (in addition to
holidays and sick days) so that you can unwind, unplug, and
- 100% medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance for
you and your dependents
- 12 weeks paid parental leave - for birth, adoption, or foster
- 401k retirement matching - up to 5% dollar for dollar match to
- Health and wellness allowance - Up to $200 USD per month that
can be used for your healthy living needs, including gym
membership, acupuncture, massage, or bike repairs
- Home office stipend - Up to $2,000 USD to help you get your
home office set up so you can do your best work
- Internet + cell phone reimbursement - Up to $200 USD per month
for your internet and cell phone plans
- Co-working space reimbursement - Up to $300 USD per month for
those times you'd prefer to work in a co-working environment
- Learning + development - Up to $2,000 USD reimbursement per
year to use on conferences, books, classes, or workshops - anything
that will help you develop your skills
- 1 month paid sabbatical after four years at Customer.io - to
treat yourself to a vacation, or spend however you choose
- Company retreats twice a year - we typically get together IRL
every spring and fall, but most recently had an amazing virtual
- Flexible schedule, work anywhere you want! - as long as you
have a reliable internet connection and some overlapping work time
with your manager, you can work where and when you want
So, if you are a Engineering Manager with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Dishon
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DG9-1667349 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Dishon Gresham - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Arlington , REMOTE: Engineering Manager for the Fastest Growing Firm, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!