Account Manager - Digital Markets
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our
mission is to help small businesses make the right technology
decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and
become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of
three leading brands-Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For
candidates interested in taking their next career step in the
technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and
excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of
a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the
front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and
The Account Manager provides world-class, omni-channel support to
our clients (software marketers and business leaders). This role
requires a blend of customer relations, sales, and consulting
skills. As a member of the Client Success team, you'll become an
expert on our product offerings and gain deep knowledge in SaaS,
marketing and technology business. You'll spend your day learning
about our clients' business goals and educating them on best
practices to grow their business through their lead generation
What You Will Do:
* Onboard new clients, familiarizing them with our product
* Establish and maintain relationships with key accounts via phone
* Provide ongoing support and education to clients.
* Troubleshoot any client issues and liaise with the product team
* Drive cross-sell, upsell and expansion opportunities within your
* Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience.
* Collaborate with business development and sales teams.
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
* 2-4 years of relevant sales or customer support experience
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Proficient computer skills required, experience with CRM
* Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to persuade and
* Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to
* Enthusiasm for helping and educating others.
* Interest in marketing, business and technology.
* 0-25% travel annually.
Who We Are:
* Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the
vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it
* Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We're
humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of
ongoing professional and personal development.
* Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and
understand the value of working together to accomplish more than
what is possible individually.
What We Offer:
* Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
* A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart
and driven as you.
* Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous
* A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly
to our strategy.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and
their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter
decisions and stronger performance on an organization's most
critical priorities. We've grown exponentially since our founding
in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally
that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies,
cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual
orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety
of experiences makes us stronger-as individuals, as communities and
as an organization. That's why we're recognized worldwide as a
great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by
Fortune as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, named a Best
Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign
Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability
Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to
turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from
Day 1. When you join our team, you'll have access to a vast array
of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are
designed to support your physical, financial and emotional
well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth
through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our
employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep
you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that
matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities
to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry,
disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status
and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and
offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with
disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability
or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the
Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may
request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1
(203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to
Job Requisition ID:56542
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that
you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment
notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use
the back button within the application, not the back arrow within
Keywords: Gartner, Arlington , Account Manager - Digital Markets, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!