VP, Relationship Manager
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico
and Nevada, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an
array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career
path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people
to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with
professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the
satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no
VP, Relationship Manager
Develop and manage new commercial loan accounts and client
relationships while enhancing existing customer relationships. To
achieve this, it is expected that the role be proactive in
providing financial solutions to both existing and prospective
clients. Also responsible for increasing the bank's deposit base
through various products, developing sound and profitable business
relationships, credit assessment and exceeding customer needs and
expectations while complying with regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Frequently represents the bank in the business community;
actively develops relationships with business owners, C-level
execs, COIs, etc. and builds a network of prospective bank
customers to drive deal flow.
- Builds and maintains a list of at least 15 targeted prospect
profiles; strategizes and executes a call plan to meet individual
and team sales objectives for the bank's various business
- Manages and services commercial relationships by interviewing
applicants and obtaining pertinent financial data.
- Evaluates pertinent financial information and determines
whether a credit is an acceptable risk.
- Approves loans within assigned lending authority, and company
policies and procedures.
- Recommends credits outside lending authority to the next level
or presents to Loan Committee in accordance with established
- Ongoing monitoring of existing loans for conformity to terms
- Actively participates with and assists senior lending officers
on larger, more complex credits.
- Monitors market conditions, observing competitor impact and
makes recommendations to maintain competitive and profitable
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all commercial
products including loans, cash management, trade service products
and deposits to facilitate cross-selling and enhance the client
- Analyze financial statements and related information.
- Must have demonstrated skills in commercial credit
underwriting, business development and portfolio management for
mid-sized developers and investors.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Commercial Lending experience
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and tactful
- Superb people skills to work within a team environment and
successfully develop and retain client relationships.
- Proven ability to cross-sell other banking products, including
loans, deposits and treasury management.
- Self-motivated to work independently and take ownership.
- Effective time management and organizational skills are
- Must be attentive to detail and accurate when analyzing
financial statements and presenting a credit package for formal
- This position requires the use of sound business discretion,
good judgment, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer hardware and software
skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of regulations, compliance standards,
market trends and products relating to the banking industry.
- Superior analytical and decision making skills based on a
thoughtful assessment of risk.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business.
- Minimum five to seven years related experience and training in
Computer and Software Skills:
- Google Mail
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with
disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal
opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank &
Trust please contact Human Resources at ...@enterprisebank.com
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and
community relationships in ways that positively impact our
associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and
live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All
employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully
completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law poster HERE . Associated topics: business, demand generation,
hospital, lead generation, market, mba, medical center, presale,
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Arlington , VP, Relationship Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!