VP, Relationship Manager
Company: Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Enterprise Bank & Trust was founded in the spirit of
entrepreneurship and community. From the small mom-and-pop coffee
shop to the large construction company that employs local people,
our goal is to help businesses succeed and our communities thrive.
With offices in Missouri, Kansas , Arizona, California, New Mexico
and Nevada, we're strong, growing and committed to supporting the
communities we serve. We extend this commitment to the community to
our associates, offering annual paid volunteer time off and
charitable-matching opportunities. Voted A Best Bank to Work For by
American Banker for multiple years, we offer our associates an
array of benefits and the opportunity to chart their own career
path with us. Join us in the pursuit of our mission to guide people
to a lifetime of financial success, and enjoy a career filled with
professional growth opportunities, interesting colleagues and the
satisfaction of supporting our communities. Together, there's no
stopping you. \n\nVP, Relationship ManagerJob
DescriptionSummary:Develop and manage new commercial loan accounts
and client relationships while enhancing existing customer
relationships. To achieve this, it is expected that the role be
proactive in providing financial solutions to both existing and
prospective clients. Also responsible for increasing the bank's
deposit base through various products, developing sound and
profitable business relationships, credit assessment and exceeding
customer needs and expectations while complying with regulatory
requirements.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Frequently represents the bank in the business community;
actively develops relationships with business owners, C-level
execs, COIs, etc. and builds a network of prospective bank
customers to drive deal flow.
- Builds and maintains a list of at least 15 targeted prospect
profiles; strategizes and executes a call plan to meet individual
and team sales objectives for the bank's various business
- Manages and services commercial relationships by interviewing
applicants and obtaining pertinent financial data.
- Evaluates pertinent financial information and determines
whether a credit is an acceptable risk.
- Approves loans within assigned lending authority, and company
policies and procedures.
- Recommends credits outside lending authority to the next level
or presents to Loan Committee in accordance with established
- Ongoing monitoring of existing loans for conformity to terms
- Actively participates with and assists senior lending officers
on larger, more complex credits.
- Monitors market conditions, observing competitor impact and
makes recommendations to maintain competitive and profitable
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all commercial
products including loans, cash management, trade service products
and deposits to facilitate cross-selling and enhance the client
- Analyze financial statements and related
- Must have demonstrated skills in commercial credit
underwriting, business development and portfolio management for
mid-sized developers and investors.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Commercial Lending experience
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and tactful
- Superb people skills to work within a team environment and
successfully develop and retain client relationships.
- Proven ability to cross-sell other banking products, including
loans, deposits and treasury management.
- Self-motivated to work independently and take ownership.
- Effective time management and organizational skills are
- Must be attentive to detail and accurate when analyzing
financial statements and presenting a credit package for formal
- This position requires the use of sound business discretion,
good judgment, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer hardware and software
skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of regulations, compliance standards,
market trends and products relating to the banking industry.
- Superior analytical and decision making skills based on a
thoughtful assessment of risk.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- NoneEducation and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business.
- Minimum five to seven years related experience and training in
commercial banking.Computer and Software Skills:
- Google Mail
- LinkedInCertificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- None Equal Opportunity Statement Enterprise Bank & Trust is
committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in
the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete
for jobs. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for a
position at Enterprise Bank & Trust please contact Human Resources
at firstname.lastname@example.org . Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to
managing our business and community relationships in ways that
positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse
communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity
or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent
upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background
check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal
Employment Opportunity is the Law poster HERE .
Keywords: Enterprise Bank & Trust, Arlington , VP, Relationship Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!