Company: K-1 Speed Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: The Manager is responsible for ensuring
that the center is run according to the required K1 standards. The
Manager holds their Salaried and Hourly Staff accountable, coaching
and developing them to be ready for the next level. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting the General Manager in recruiting, interviewing,
hiring, training, disciplining, and terminating
- Cash handling duties including preparation of tills, change
fund maintenance, and preparation of deposits
- Ensuring that cashier personnel adhere to correct cash handling
- Ensure cashier personnel are meeting the minimum selling
standards set forth by K1 Speed
- Monitor inventory, supporting the General Manager each month to
complete an accurate account of the items on hand
- Ensuring that track personnel run races safely, efficiently and
- Ensuring that mechanic personnel maintain our karts in peak
- Ensuring that all staff are strictly adhering to company
policies and providing outstanding customer service
- Corresponding with and providing regular reports to corporate
- Maintaining the highest standard of facility appearance
- Oversees the day- to-day operations within the policies and
guidelines set forth by K1 Speed.
- Identify on a regular basis their opportunities and creates an
action plan to increase the performance level to the required K1
- Ensures that their location has the proper staffing level to
maximize the employee and guest experience.
- Over sees weekly inventories of each location per company
- Maintain a professional K1 image including the Paddock lounge
cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- Ensures their location is keeping food cost, part costs and
labor costs (hours) at or below K1 acceptable standards.
- Ensures their location is consistently following the guidelines
for private party events and catering including: food service and
quality standards, greet procedures, POS and payout procedures, set
up and décor standards, party rental and supply storage and
rebooking all repeatable parties.
- Understands and makes sure that each team member follows all
cash handling procedures including safe maintenance, deposits and
all banking functions.
- Works with their team to promote a positive social media
- Works with their team to ensure that each employee understands
the importance of treating guests the K1-Way so the guests continue
to return, providing an exceptional guest experience.
- Responds to customer service needs to provide the highest
standards of service within 24hours.
- Maintains great relationships with all vendors and notifies the
General Manager of any vendor issue
- Ensures their Team is providing a safe working and guest
environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Represents the K1 image at all company and community events
(local businesses, organizations and media).
- Ensures their Team is engaging in preventative maintenance,
daily cleaning, and repairs.
- Practice the K1 Speed open door policy at all times.
- Ensures their Team is developing employees for promotional
opportunities. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Job Knowledge - Able to learn
new skills and maintain up-to-date job-related information. Applies
technical and procedural know-how to get the job done; understands
job duties and responsibilities. Initiative - Takes initiative
versus waiting for direction. Results and goal oriented. Desires to
excel on the job. Demonstrates self-confidence and positive
attitude. Professionalism - Consistently treats individuals with
dignity and respect, recognizing the importance of cultural
differences. Has and maintains a positive sense of humor and uses
humor and uses humor appropriately. Embraces, communicates, and
demonstrates company values and ethics. Maintains reasonable
expectations of self and others when balancing time and performance
demands with personal and professional needs. Planning and
Organizing - Develops realistic plans, setting reasonable
completing times. Effectively uses time and resources. Prioritizes
duties in a manner consistent with organizational objectives and
emergencies. Team Work/Cooperation - Successfully works with others
to achieve desired results. Helps prevent/resolve conflicts.
Develops positive working relationship with all people. Promotes
mutual respect. Being pleasant with others on the job and
displaying a good-natured cooperative attitude to bring teams of
people together. Is flexible/open minded. Critical Thinking - Using
logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Overcomes obstacles. Helps team solve problems. Productivity -
Takes on additional responsibilities as needed. Manages priorities.
Develops and follows work procedures. Active Learning -
Understanding the implications of new information for both current
and future problem-solving and decision making. The ability to
accept criticism and stay calm under pressure. Communication -
Communicating in a professional and empathetic way so employees
understand what is expected of them. Effectively conveys and
receives ideas, information and directions. Demonstrates good
verbal and written communication. Paying attention to what people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
times Customer Orientation - Listens, identifies, and responds,
quickly and effectively to internal and external customers' needs
and sets work activities accordingly. Goes beyond what is expected
and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction. Work Quality -
Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
Decision Making - Take calculated risks, make timely/responsive
decisions. Modifies decisions based on new information, and takes
ownership of the outcomes of each decision made.
Adaptability/Flexibility - Demonstrates judgment and willingness to
make exceptions. Initiates or accepts changes in the process, while
maintaining focus on the task/issue. Transitions effectively
between multiple tasks on priorities. Meeting the needs of each
customer without compromising the brand/business. EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCE: Must be 21 years of age. High school diploma Associates
in Business or related field preferred. Must have 3 years of Food
and Beverage experience, current ServSafe Manager Certificate is a
plus. Must have 5 years of previous management experience with a
successful track record, preferably in restaurant, entertainment or
hospitality. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position requires that weight
be lifted, pushed, pulled, safely for extended periods of time.
Must be able to lift up to 100lbs with reasonable accommodation.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment for this job typically has a
high level of noise. The work will be performed predominantly
indoors, however, things such as marketing events can be exposed to
the outdoor elements. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for
managing salaried and hourly employees. PI175195544
Keywords: K-1 Speed Inc, Arlington , Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!