Company: Pollo Campero
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Pollo Campero was born in 1971 with the idea of bringing the
best chicken to its customers. Our customers are our priority.
Responsibilities:The position will have the overall responsibility
for overseeing the people, processes, and operations of Pollo
Campero. The General Manager will be in a high profile, high volume
and high-energy role that will require unique leadership skills.
The primary role is to uphold the standards and reputation of the
Campero brand while enhancing guest satisfaction and profitability.
The position is to create growth opportunities through effective
business planning, drive restaurant excellence with continual
evaluations, coaching and building effective relationships through
mutual trust and respect.
Requirements:We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic
individuals with restaurant experience. We offer a strong employee
development program and support a progressive promote from within
practice, leading to great career growth opportunities.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- 1+ year of experience in similar role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
- Speak English fluently, bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Have great communication skills
- Advanced understanding of all restaurant operations
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Preferred: ServSafe Certification
- A clear background check
Why join our Campero family, you ask? Here's what's in it for you:
- Salary + Bonus
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Career Growth Opportunities
Keywords: Pollo Campero, Arlington , General Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!