Sr Consultant- CIAM(Customer identity & Access Management)
Posted on: June 22, 2022
CIAM Sr. Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers
opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If
so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an
unparalleled time of change with new information security
challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals
bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to
help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
Work you'll do
As a Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solutions team
Senior Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes,
internal control risk management, IT controls and related
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks,
internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities
for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering
- Responsible to install, configure, integrate and deploy
Salesforce Identity products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product
and the implementation at the technical and functional level
appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the
clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement
- Will work with UI/UX Developers
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations
more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance
agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks.
Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that
integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients
transform their legacy programs into proactive
Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team
developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more
about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information
Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance,
- 5+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or
architecting information systems.
- 3+ years plus experience with installation, integration and
deployment of Salesforce Identity in client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following
- Single Sign On
- SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Salesforce Identity
- Consumer Identity & Access Management including Role based
access control, access request and certification
- 2+ years plus experience with the following programming
- 5+ years managing projects through the full system development
- 2+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Security model
- Sharing settings
- Communities and portals
- Must have strong PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Familiarity with data privacy concepts, fraud detection and
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore
Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Keywords: Deloitte, Arlington , Sr Consultant- CIAM(Customer identity & Access Management), Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!