Service Delivery Manager
Company: Safety Kleen
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Opportunity:The OpportunitySafety-Kleen is seeking a Service
Delivery Manager to join the Safety-Kleen branch team. Our most
successful Managers have experience working in a fast-paced
environment in order to bring a high quality of service to
customers. Ideal candidates understand what it takes to motivate
and direct a staff. They understand that proper motivation involves
training, development and setting goals. These individuals know
that the key to success is making the customer top priority. They
have the ability to do this while still having a strong operational
adherence to all DOT, EPA, State and Local Regulations and
Safety-Kleen Policies and Procedures. We invest in you from day
one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training
program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!Why work for
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your careerKey Responsibilities:
- Train, develop and manage Sales and Service
- Manage flow of service requests to ensure customers are
serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct End-of-day Check-In / Morning Check-Out process with
Service Representatives to ensure daily expectations are met and
employees are prepared for the day.
- Fulfill duties of Service Representative when he/she is
- Provide field coaching and sales training to Sales
- Work to prevent and resolve Route Sales issues and
complaints.What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Required attendance at a two (2) week long on-boarding,
regulatory and position specific training course that will be held
out of town.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Must have the ability to obtain and retain a Class B commercial
driver's license with Hazmat endorsements
- Intermediate or greater Microsoft Office skillsJoin our team
today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this
exciting opportunity, visit us at
www.safety-kleen.com/careersSafety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong
sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around
keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2
billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service
organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste
management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We
collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we
have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us
to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ---
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company
Keywords: Safety Kleen, Arlington , Service Delivery Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!