Data Science Manager (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!Want
to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry
with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience?
Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide
company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate
model into the world.About UsDoma and its family of brands - States
Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title
Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real
estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make
closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and
increasing customer satisfaction.Our Values
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect
to our colleagues, customers, and partners. Doma is looking for an
exceptional Data Science leader to take our existing model training
and deployment, business intelligence, and automated document
processing practices to the next level. You will be leading a team
of 3+ exceptional data scientists in building cutting edge document
processing and automation models, using the latest and greatest in
natural language processing and computer vision, and will be
reporting to a Senior Data Science Manager. This role requires
expert management skills, ability to communicate effectively with
VP+ stakeholders, as well as passion for hands-on development when
special projects and mentorship of your team call for it.You're
Fired Up To
- Lead a collaborative team in training, testing, and
productionizing data science and ML models.
- Find and brainstorm innovative new methods in deep learning to
combine computer vision and natural language processing in search
of improved automated document processing approaches.
- Continually find ways to improve our team's best practices, in
order to accelerate our team's technical productivity.
- Own data science product implementation, from code to customer
- Become a domain expert in title insurance and real estate and
inform document processing efforts across the company as it
pertains to real estate.
- Oversee an extremely talented team of data scientists, and
challenge and support them to achieve their highest potential. You
- 3+ years' experience working in data science, machine learning
or deep learning, chiefly in the Python programming language.
- 1+ years' experience managing data scientists and delivering
production ML models.
- 1+ years' experience planning and scoping data science and
machine learning projects
- Enough hands-on Python experience to pair program with your
team and review code.
- Strong familiarity with machine learning concepts, particularly
the validation and testing of ML models.
- Expertise in training and implementing custom neural network
- Experience with software engineering practices like version
control, testing, code reviews, etc. You Might Even Have
- Previous experience with dashboarding via the likes of
Tableau/Looker/etc., possibly having built out a model reporting
- Hands-on experience researching the customer requirements of an
ML model, or a suite of ML models.
- Expertise in natural language processing and data extraction
from unstructured documents and PDFs.
- Designed and built custom tools to accelerate internal model
development and deployment.
- Implemented custom neural network architectures in
- Lead key platform or framework migrations.
- Mentored team members into successfully growing their careers
and learning new skills.
- Publication and/or patenting experience. We want the work you
do here to be the best work of your life.We believe the most
valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can
give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues
who are passionate about our mission.We currently offer the
following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal
of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very
highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are
excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow
you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance We believe in Equal OpportunityWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Doma, Arlington , Data Science Manager (Remote), Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!