National Director of Talent Acquisition and Retention
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Overview National Director of Talent Acquisition and Retention
NurseCore is a national leader in home care and medical staffing
services! We are seeking a National Director of Talent Acquisition
and Retention to formulate the strategy for the acquisition of both
office and field staff for the growing demands of the company. In
addition, the National Director of Talent Acquisition and Retention
will develop a strategy to include programs designed for the
retention of all levels of staff. This position will supervise the
Recruitment Managers, Sr. Recruitment Manager and Marketing
Specialists. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
- Develop and implement a strategy for the acquisition of top
talent to meet the company's growth and leadership needs.
- Develop and implement a strategy to utilize a variety of
sourcing techniques to attract candidates interested in employment
in collaboration with key team members.
- Develop and implement a strategy to retain office and field
staff in collaboration with key team members.
- Develop and execute implementation of incentive programs and
- Track key metrics, such as hiring and turnover stats, cost per
hire, applicant conversion rates, etc.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on technology related to
recruitment, such as iCMS and TextRecruit.
- Maintain job boards and recommend new avenues for job
- Train new and existing employees on recruitment.
- Develop a social media strategy for recruitment.
- Comply with all state and federal employment laws.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Education: Bachelor's
Degree in Human Resources or other related degree, or equivalent
years of experience.Experience: Five or more years of progressively
responsible experience in recruitment.Travel: Out of the area and
overnight travel will be expected.This is a full-time position, and
hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00
a.m. to 5 p.m. However, some weekend or evening hours are necessary
to provide direction and serve the needs of offices in various time
zones.NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and
well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have
protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other
communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and
orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other
protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.In
compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a
mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law.
Keywords: NurseCore, Arlington , National Director of Talent Acquisition and Retention, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!