Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - OB/GYN - $85K-106K per year
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
OB/GYN Manager for a nursing job in Arlington, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: OB/GYN
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: PermanentDescription SHIFT: No
Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse Manager - OB/GYN
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with
Medical City Arlington today and find out what it truly means to be
a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Medical City Arlington, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Nurse Manager - OB/GYN for our facility to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.-- We want you to
The Unit Manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination
and evaluation of nursing care provided on the assigned unit(s).--
The Manager also coordinates and supervises the activities for the
unit, which supports the safe and efficient delivery of care.-- The
Unit Manager assists the Assistant Vice President of Women's
Services in the implementation of Performance Improvement
activities, hospital policies/procedures and in the financial
management of the Unit.
- You will participate in hospital or departmental performance
- You will interview and hiring nursing staff.
- You will schedule nursing staff.
- You will serve as an advocate for nursing staff.
- You will be a clinical resource for the Nursing Unit.
- You will evaluate staff performance.
- You will discipline, counsel and develop staff.
- You will participate in financial management of the assigned
- You will plan and conduct staff meetings.
- You will plan and coordinate unit related
- You will manage clinical activities on assigned unit, assuring
age specific standards are maintained by staff as well as
- You will maintain 24-hour accountability for the direction,
supervision, coordination and evaluation of activities and services
of the assigned unit.
- You will seek opportunities to improve department or
Located in Arlington, Texas, the facility was originally opened in
August of 1976 as Arlington Community Hospital in a rural part of
town. --Medical City Arlington has developed into a 432-bed
full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South
Arlington area. There are more than 1,400 full-time and part-time
nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that
make up our team.-- Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader
in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled
physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care
delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Nurse Manager - OB/GYN opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Current TX RN license or RN Compact State License
- BLS from approved HCA vendor
- NRP within 6 months of employment
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience as a staff nurse in clinical
- Documented clinical knowledge and skills related to the
assigned clinical practice area.
- Previous management experience or demonstrated ability to serve
in a leadership position.
- Specialty Nursing Certification preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at option 1.Medical City Healthcare Job ID
#00015-159914. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours
per week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Nurse Manager
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Arlington , Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - OB/GYN - $85K-106K per year, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!