Nurse Manager OB GYN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse
Manager - OB/GYN where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application with Medical City Arlington today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare team.We are
committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At
Medical City Arlington, we offer an array of medical, dental, and
vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a Nurse
Manager - OB/GYN for our facility to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! The Unit Manager is
responsible for the supervision, coordination and evaluation of
nursing care provided on the assigned unit(s). The Manager also
coordinates and supervises the activities for the unit, which
supports the safe and efficient delivery of care. The Unit Manager
assists the Assistant Vice President of Women's Services in the
implementation of Performance Improvement activities, hospital
policies/procedures and in the financial management of the Unit.Job
- You will participate in hospital or departmental performance
- You will interview and hiring nursing staff.
- You will schedule nursing staff.
- You will serve as an advocate for nursing staff.
- You will be a clinical resource for the Nursing Unit.
- You will evaluate staff performance.
- You will discipline, counsel and develop staff.
- You will participate in financial management of the assigned
- You will plan and conduct staff meetings.
- You will plan and coordinate unit related in-services..
- You will manage clinical activities on assigned unit, assuring
age specific standards are maintained by staff as well as
- You will maintain 24-hour accountability for the direction,
supervision, coordination and evaluation of activities and services
of the assigned unit.
- You will seek opportunities to improve department or
interdepartmental processes. Located in Arlington, Texas, the
facility was originally opened in August of 1976 as Arlington
Community Hospital in a rural part of town. Medical City Arlington
has developed into a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the
heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are more than
1,400 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and
other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City
Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare
with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide
variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is
focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment
filled with compassion and service.HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our
Nurse Manager - OB/GYN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help
us raise the bar in patient care!
- Current TX RN license or RN Compact State License
- BLS from approved HCA vendor
- NRP within 6 months of employmentEducation:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience as a staff nurse in clinical area.
- Documented clinical knowledge and skills related to the
assigned clinical practice area.
- Previous management experience or demonstrated ability to serve
in a leadership position.
- Specialty Nursing Certification preferred.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Arlington , Nurse Manager OB GYN, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!