Account Representative, Prime Products Project Manager
Posted on: January 21, 2023
DescriptionAccount Representative, Prime Products Project
You can be a force in creating job opportunities for people with
disabilities! Join our team as a Account Representative, Prime
Products Project Manager! SourceAmerica is a leading job creator
and a connector - uniting individuals and organizations committed
to increasing economic and social inclusion for people with
disabilities. Learn more about us at
As a Account Representative, Prime Products Project Manager, your
work functions will include but are not limited to:
- Act as project lead on prime projects within the products
- Manage prime projects in accordance with AbilityOne
programmatic regulations/policies, ISO requirements, and
- Administer project management support by facilitating project
activities, monitoring, and controlling project actions, providing
technical assistance, and being a resource for non-profit agencies
(NPAs), federal customers, and business partners.
- Balance all stakeholders' needs; ensuring customer's
- Collaborate across departments to meet program/project
- Identify and resolve risks, conflicting project requirements,
data discrepancies, and create/maintain tracking reports for the
- Problem solve/Troubleshoot project challenges; making sound
decisions when there is a lack of perfect information.
- Support with Products procurement list (PL) addition and
The salary for this position falls in a range between $66,022 -
$98,496 depending on your experience and geographic location in the
- Associates Degree in a relevant field of study from an
accredited institution instead of applicable skills training.
SourceAmerica recognizes 1.5 years of experience = 1 year of
college, should the candidate not meet the educational
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field of study from an
- 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful relationship with
key customers and business partners.
- Ability to analyze performance and contract administration
problems and present business solutions for project performance
- We use Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) as our primary business
application system for much of our office processes- experience
with D365 or using similar methods is preferred.
Our organization offers both a hybrid work model-where employees
work in our office two to three days per week and work from home
the balance of the workweek-as well as a fully remote work model,
depending on the job requirements and one's proximity to one of our
offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, or the Washington DC-area.
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes
paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave, medical, dental, and
vision insurance, a solid retirement plan, and more!
We're committed to offering reasonable accommodation to job
applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or
accommodation due to disability, please contact us at Human
Resources (888) 411-8424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment unless an exemption permitted by applicable
federal, state, or local law is approved. You will be asked to
prove that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for an
exemption if you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status. View our EEO Policy
Connect with us on:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SourceAmerica/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/SourceAmerica)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/sourceamerica/)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/sourceamerica/)
Project coordinator (preferred)
Project management (preferred)
Account manager (preferred)
Project Manager (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: SourceAmerica, Arlington , Account Representative, Prime Products Project Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!