Store Manager in Training (MIT)
Company: Insomnia Cookies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Insomnia Cookies is actively hiring for a full-time hourly Store
Manager in Training (MIT) at our Arlington store located at 212 E.
Abram St. Arlington, TX 76101,and we are seeking hospitality
focused individuals looking to join our industry leading, rapidly
growing, nationally recognized company!
Our sweet MIT perks & compensation:
- Market competitive hourly compensation
- Eligibility for end of period store bonus
- Excellent comprehensive benefits 1st day of the month after 60
days of employment
- $25.00 monthly cellphone stipend
- Pet Insurance for your furry loved ones
- 10 days of paid vacation plus 2 paid Insomnia Personal Days of
- Job stability with a rapidly growing and reputable company
- Achievable growth/promotion opportunities
- You get to work in a fun, exciting team environment
- FREE cookies with every shift!
What will I do as a MIT with Insomnia Cookies?
- Perform as Manager-on-Duty during scheduled shifts when Store
Ops Manager (GM) is not present.
- Supervise, train and coach 2-5 team members engaged in both
cookie sales and customer deliveries.
- Lead new hourly staff onboarding and initial training.
- Conduct initial interviews for potential new hires (Cookie
Crew, Shift Leaders and Delivery Drivers) in the manager's
- Support Store Ops Manager with ordering, inventory control and
- Hold staff accountable to Insomnia Cookies' standards (baking,
uniform, company policies, etc.).
- Upselling and overall customer service excellence - Ensuring
all team members are also upselling and providing the best customer
- At least 1 year of experience in a supervisory role within a
restaurant or retail store
- Prior experience conducting in-person interviews of hourly
- Prior Point of Sale (POS) systems experience
- Ability to utilize MS Office, Word and our Applicant Tracking
- Ability to work a 4-5 day work week and 1-2 mid-to-late shifts
throughout the latter part of the week (Thurs- Sun)
- Must be 18 years of age or older and have legal eligibility for
employment in the United States
Insomnia Cookies was founded in a college dorm room by
then-student, Seth Berkowitz. Fast forward 19 years and so. many.
cookies. later, our innovative bakery + delivery concept has become
a cult brand known for its rabid following of cookie lovers who
crave Insomnia's warm, delicious delivery all day and late into the
night. With an expanding footprint of over 225 stores nationally,
an experiential, "sweet-easy" concept as the brand's flagship in
Philadelphia, Pa. (where Insomnia Cookies is headquartered), and a
rapidly-growing nationwide shipping and gifting portfolio, Insomnia
Cookies is revolutionizing the cookie game by truly "Imagining
Keywords: Insomnia Cookies, Arlington , Store Manager in Training (MIT), Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!