Company: United States Bowling Congress
Posted on: March 15, 2023
The Regional Manager position with USBC is the -leading -service
liaison for associations around the country. -The ability to know,
understand, and influence association volunteers with policy and
governance, while also staying focused on servicing the membership
appropriately is paramount to the success of the associations.
Helping associations build strong, impactful, cohesive boards is
their goal so the service to the members can be superb. - DUTIES
- Represent USBC when consulting with local associations, at
Jamborees, Workshops, Town Hall Meetings, Annual Meetings,
Association Leadership Academies, and Convention.
- Develop and Deliver Presentations.
- Develop and implement programs that assist local associations
to improve services to their membership.
- Assess, consult, educate, and support Local Associations to
help improve USBC compliance and enhance operational
- Educate and support State Associations with enhancing and
creating successful Championship Tournaments. -
- Sell USBC Products and Services in assigned territory.
- Build positive relationship with Associations, Proprietors and
other Bowling integers.
- Determine and report to HQ specific needs in the field.
- Support and back-up the Customer Service team when in the
- Support IBC and BPAA programs in the field.
- Regular reliable attendance . QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have ability to develop training programs to include
creation of class materials, workbooks, support materials as well
as Power Point presentations
- Must have ability to conduct training sessions.
- Sales and Account Management experience a plus.
- Must be able to work with diverse group of association
- Must have a strong working knowledge of USBC programs, services
- Relationships with proprietors would be a plus, must be able to
build those relationships.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have ability to deal with confrontation and be able to
bring consensus to a large group.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Must pass the RVP program and maintain a "Green Light"
- Must be a skilled public speaker, experience speaking about the
sport of bowling a plus.
- Business degree and 2 years' experience or 6 years industry
experience required. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to move about inside the office and
- Continually required to sit and/or stand (remain
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or
- Continually required to talk and/or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the
work environment is usually very quiet to moderate.
- The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 30
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, digital camera
and fax machines
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close
vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: United States Bowling Congress, Arlington , Regional Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...