Solar Commissioning Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh NewmanAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $130,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:Leading
Construction Company for the Solar Power industry is seeking a
Solar Commissioning Manager to join their growing team in the
Dallas / Fort Worth Area.This is a 100% travel opportunity -
includes out of state travelDescription:The Commissioning Manager
will provide leadership in the functional area and is primarily
engaged in management activities that establish the direction of a
department, function, or project. This position requires the
application of knowledge gained from experience and expertise to
the job duties and responsibilities. The Commissioning Manager is
responsible for managing large complex commissioning projects or
overseeing multiple small and/or less complex projects, which may
include utility-scale solar and BESS projects. This position
reports functionally to the Director of Commissioning and
administratively to the assigned project manager and/or site
construction manager in the field.Why join us?Great opportunities
for growth with our company100% Company Paid Health Benefits401K
with Company MatchGenerous PTO plan13 paid company holidaysJob
DetailsWe are seeking a highly motivated and experienced
Commissioning Manager to join our team in the Solar Utility
industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in
Solar Commissioning, Solar/Renewables, Solar Construction, and
Solar Projects. The role requires a candidate who is passionate
about innovation, technology, and
sustainability.Responsibilities:As the Permanent Commissioning
Manager, you will be responsible for managing the commissioning
process for all solar projects. Your primary responsibilities will
- Overseeing the commissioning process for all solar projects,
including electrical commissioning, solar construction, and
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers, and contractors
to ensure timely and efficient project completion.
- Developing and implementing commissioning plans, procedures,
- Conducting site visits to ensure compliance with project plans
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to the
- Providing technical support to project teams, contractors, and
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders,
including customers, suppliers, and contractors.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, codes, and
standards.Qualifications:The ideal candidate for this role will
have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related
- 3+ years of experience in Electrical Commissioning,
Solar/Renewables, Solar Construction, or a related field.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to
manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to work effectively with a diverse range of
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability
to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, and standards.
- A passion for innovation, technology, and sustainability.If you
are a highly motivated and experienced Commissioning Manager with a
passion for innovation, technology, and sustainability, we
encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in the
Technology industry.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Arlington , Solar Commissioning Manager, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!