Client Solutions Manager (Account Manager) - Onsite
Company: Zuum Transportation
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Account Manager - Onsite
Zuum is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the
$1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum connects enterprise shippers
to carriers on an automated platform. To better understand what we
are about, please check out our website Zuum Transportation and our
As an onsite Client Solutions Manager (Account Manager) located at
the Arlington General Motors plant, you are responsible for load
statuses, updating & maintaining transportation management &
proprietary operating systems and coordinating deliveries with all
stakeholders. Also, you will be the primary liaison in all
in-transit freight services with carriers & drivers while providing
excellent customer service. Finally, you will provide quality
assurance measures to further improve our technology.
- Main liaison to support the Operations Team with questions and
daily client inquiries on site at client facilities.
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner as well as coach
and mentor CSR s regarding communication failures.
- Work on building trust with clients through proactiveness and
timely updates on their requests.
- Ensure services are delivered correctly, cost-effectively, & on
schedule while facilitating communications between all relevant
contacts & team members.
- Maintain a pulse on daily operations and stay ahead of any
potential issues that may arise.
- Escalate issues appropriately and proactively so that a
solution is reached prior to it becoming an issue for the
- Build & maintain relationships with key client employees &
- Look for areas of improvement daily and report/ escalate
- Collaborate on quality assurance (QA) of Zuum's proprietary
software & discuss opportunities for improvement.
- 3-4 years of experience in logistics customer service.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Google Suite applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- Ability to make real-time decisions with minimal
- Ability to operate with a high sense of urgency & in a
fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Collaborative & a great team player.
Zuum offers a competitive total compensation package: medical,
dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and PTO. Includes 100%
employee coverage for medical HMO plans. Applicants must be a U.S.
Citizen or a Permanent Resident. A hybrid work schedule will be
available after 3 months of on-site training. Those who appear best
qualified, based on the written information submitted, will be
contacted. Zuum Transportation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
No Recruiters, Please!
Keywords: Zuum Transportation, Arlington , Client Solutions Manager (Account Manager) - Onsite, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!