Stand Manager - Concessions - Globe Life Park in Arlington
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentThis position is located at Globe Life
Park, home of the Texas Rangers, located in Arlington, Texas.
Delaware North Metroplex Sportservice is the premiere provider of
food & beverage and retail merchandise for this MLB 49,166 seating
facility. Please visit to learn more.The OpportunityUnder the
direction of the Concessions Manager and Level Supervisors,
oversees operation of assigned concessions stand(s) and supervises
stand personnel, in accordance with the Company's GuestPath
Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
Part-Time Seasonal Positions available. Must be at least 18 years
old. Essential Functions:
- Sets a positive example by reporting for work on time,
maintaining good personal hygiene, wearing a clean and complete
uniform and displaying a cooperative work attitude.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of stand attendants and
cashiers; trains and assigns duties within the stand; enforces
company policies and procedures.
- Observes, evaluates and documents job performances of cashiers
and stand attendants.
- Ensures quality of products and accurate preparation of all
food and beverage items as listed on stand sheet.
- Ensures a quality appearance of the concession stand at all
times; ensures that all work stations and the back of stands and
storerooms remain clean.
- Maintains level of inventory for stand throughout shift; orders
replacement stock as necessary.
- Oversees and participates in stand set-up and closing
procedures; prepares stand sheets, balances inventory to cash, and
closes out point-of-sale system with appropriate reports.
- Picks up operating bank and enforces company cash handling
- Investigates discrepancies in monies and inventories with
- Analyzes and resolves all guest and associate problems with the
assistance of Level Supervisors.
- Reports all needed stand repairs to the Level Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Non-essential Functions:
- Performs duties of Cashier and Stand Attendant as needed.
QualificationsKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's
GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and
alcohol service training.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to
communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after
- Strong time management and organizational skills; able to
direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and
- Ability to analyze customer service issues and make sound
decisions to resolve issues.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment. Education &
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Must be TABC certified every two (2) years.
- Must attend the DNC Alcohol Refresher Course.
- Must obtain Food Handling certification every two (2)
- Previous experience as a stand attendant or other food service
- Previous supervisory experience preferred. Physical
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot
and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces. Who
We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
us.Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .All applicants may be subject to
a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Arlington , Stand Manager - Concessions - Globe Life Park in Arlington, Executive , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!