Family Medicine Physician Opportunities
Company: Acclaim Physician Group
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Acclaim Physician Group, a partner with JPS Health Network is
seeking motivated and ambitious physicians to join our growing,
dynamic Primary Care team. The Department of Family Medicine staffs
the JPS Primary Care services at 12 Patient Centered Medical Homes
and 19 school based clinics across Tarrant County. The primary care
services are designed around a multi-disciplinary team that
includes (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Pediatric) trained
Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and a nursing staff that
is experienced, committed and collaborative. As the county hospital
system, JPS has been serving the residents of Tarrant County for
over 100 years. This is a wonderful opportunity for innovative and
passionate individuals to treat complex medical issues, and to
provide compassionate, quality care to those patients that need it
most. Opportunities available at the following clinics: Arlington,
TX - JPS Medical Home of SE Tarrant County: Full Time - 5 8 hour
shifts per week or 3 12 hour shifts per week Fort Worth, TX - JPS
South Campus Clinic: Full Time - 3 12 hour shifts per week Fort
Worth, TX - Tarrant County Corrections Center: Full Time - Monday -
Friday 7a - 3 p Watauga, TX - Gertrude Tarpley Clinic: Full Time -
3 12 hour shifts per week Visit our website for more details: Click
Here Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates the multidisciplinary care delivered to all
patients, to optimize patient care.
- Reviews patient medical charts to diagnose, treat, and provide
care management and education to patients and families.
- Makes appropriate patient referrals as necessary.
- Monitors guidelines for the management of care and for ensuring
the services are delivered in compliance with the guidelines
established by JPS Health Network and Acclaim Physician Group.
- Provides evidence-based and compassionate care to all patients
as assigned to improve patient outcomes and increase patient
satisfaction scores. Demonstrates patient centered and patient
- Maintains a collaborative environment with other referring
physicians, residents, clinical staff, and support staff to provide
quality patient care.
- Supports academic, educational and research endeavors.
- Attends Performance Improvement Programs and Peer Review
committee meetings; and is an active participant in the
- Partners and communicates with acumen to build a positive brand
and patient/customer experience for those who encounter JPS Health
Network and Acclaim Physician Group. This would include health
network staff, vendors, outside partners, patients, stakeholders,
and local community leaders.
- May supervise Advanced Practice Providers as needed.
- Serves as a resource to the community.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned. Along with a
competitive salary and incentive opportunities, Acclaim provides a
comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous Allowable Time Off
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Allowance for moves of greater than 50 miles
- Generous Retirement, Opportunities to Access Three Tax Deferred
Accounts YourMembership. Keywords: Primary Care Physician,
Location: Arlington, TX - 76001
Keywords: Acclaim Physician Group, Arlington , Family Medicine Physician Opportunities, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!