LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: CAN Community Health
Posted on: October 19, 2020
$5000 Sign On Bonus $5000 Sign On Bonus $5000 Sign On Bonus
$5000 Sign On Bonus $5000 Sign On Bonus
CAN Community Health has opened our newest clinic in Arlington, TX.
We are the second leading provider of HIV, STD and HEP C medical
services in the United States. We offer a good starting rate,
excellent benefit program including retirement with generous match.
Excellent Quality Life Working Schedule Mon - Thurs 8:30 to 5:30,
Fridays 8:30 to 12:30!
$5000 Sign On Bonus $5000 Sign On Bonus $5000 Sign On Bonus $5000
Sign On Bonus $5000 Sign On Bonus
Statement of Purpose: This position is responsible for the
provision of nursing care under the direct responsibility of a
Physician. Works as part of a team to enhance patient quality of
life. Ensures all documentation is compliant with professional and
Primary Tasks: LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Arlington, Texas
- Performs medical intake procedures including labs, vital signs
- Maintains and stocks inventory of clinical supplies
- Triages patient phone calls and walk-ins.
- Orders prescription refills.
- Prepares all diagnostic documentation as needed for patient
- Performs specimen processing.
- Practices safety, environmental and/or infection control
- Documents all patient care in an accurate and timely
- Prepares and distributes reports within the clinic and to the
health care team as necessary.
- Prepares records/documents in response to requests from other
health care providers.
- Requests diagnostic test results from other health care
- Provides assistance with referrals and coordinates services
with other organizations, federal and local programs.
- Collaborates with clinic team members to coordinate patient
- Promotes and practices CAN's values and mission, and adheres to
all policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patient and/or family in
accordance with professional and departmental standards.
- Adheres to ethical and legal standards of practice.
Secondary Tasks: LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Arlington,
- Provides assistance in all clinical areas.
- Continues professional training and education to advance
knowledge and skills of HIV/AIDS.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement of services
rendered to CAN clients.
- Develops and fosters networking relationships with community
and support resources.
- Utilizes resources and supplies in a cost effective
- Demonstrates courtesy, compassion and respect in all
interpersonal relationships with CAN clients, staff and
- Maintains professional manner in all aspects of job
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Responsible To: RN Team Leader
Physical Requirements: LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Arlington,
- Neat, professional appearance.
- MEDIUM: Exerts up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up
to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects,
including the human body. Requires full range of body motion
including handling and lifting patients. Includes sitting, standing
- Requires expressing or exchanging ideas by means of spoken
word, visual and auditory acuity.
Education/Professional Experience: LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- LPN graduate of an accredited school of nursing currently
licensed to practice in the State of Florida
- Valid driver's license
- Electronic Medical Records classes through SuccessEHS
- HIV classes through local health departments or on-line
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: LPN (Licensed Practical
Nurse) Arlington, Texas
- Demonstrates knowledge of HIV medical terminology, procedures,
medications and accepted treatment practices.
- Demonstrates knowledge of OSHA rules, regulations and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with patients,
visitors and staff members.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques, be a
self-starter, work effectively, organized and perform multiple
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety
Other Duties: LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Arlington, Texas
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
CAN is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity
and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or other
characteristic protected by applicable law. PI124269700
Keywords: CAN Community Health, Arlington , LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!