Posted on: November 16, 2021
Description Specialization:Nurse Practitioner Acute
CarePhysician AssistantJob Summary:Medical City Arlington is
seeking a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to develop a
new comprehensive stroke program in Arlington, TX.
- Board eligible or certified
- Hospital based neurology/stroke experience required
- Work alongside interventional neurologist and TSI fellows
- Employed position with full health/benefit package
- Competitive salary
About Medical City Arlington and Texas Stroke Institute:
- The Texas Stroke Institute is the first comprehensive brain
attack system of care in North Texas encompassing three certified
and designated comprehensive stroke centers and seven certified and
designated primary stroke centers.
- The Texas Stroke Institute treats patients with the most
advanced, minimally invasive endovascular procedures and imaging
techniques for the treatment of stroke and neurovascular
- 432-bed full-service hospital
- Desirable location in the middle of the metroplex
- Employs more than 1,400 full and part-time nurses, therapists,
technicians and other healthcare personnel.
Arlington is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, just
10 minutes from DFW International Airport, and boasts year-round
events, activities and destinations, such as Six Flags Over Texas,
a large amusement park, and the city is home to the Texas Ranger of
Major League Baseball and the Dallas Cowboys of the National
Football League. Arlington, a mid-sized city has a population of
388,225, is in Tarrant County and is one of the best places to live
in Texas, attracting both families and young professionals.
Keywords: HCA, Arlington , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!