Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN / PRN Shifts
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview PRN Shifts / Up to $32 hrFt Worth / Arlington /
DallasLPNs, if want more variety in your day to day work, we can
help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare
professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their
lifestyle. We have a variety of medical staffing assignments for
LPNs in Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and the surrounding areas.
-Some things our LVNs love about working with NurseCore:
- PRN Shifts = Flexible Schedules
- Top Pay and Daily Pay -
- Friendly, Accessible Office StaffYour dream job is waiting for
you; join our team and we'll help you find it! Apply Today!
Responsibilities Performs routine nursing duties including but not
- Assistance with ADL's.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any
changes in client's condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills
and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
Qualifications We have a variety of LPN openings available and are
excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at
the requirements below to see what you'll need to get started.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
- Current State LPN/LVN License
- 1 year of experience as an LPN (must be within the last 3
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
area of practice
- In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has
a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable
lawEOE/drug free employer#CB1#IND123
Keywords: NurseCore, Arlington , Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN / PRN Shifts, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!