ICU RN FT Nights &15K Sign on Bonus
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ICU RN FT Nights &15K Sign on Bonus What makes Kindred
Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our
Registered Nurses answer this special calling because they have a
fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we
serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to
optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction.
This is who we are. Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy,
high reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical
care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful
outcomes, and bonds for life. As the most acute level of care in
Kindred's continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same
critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or
intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our
Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for
chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients. As an ICU
Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will:
- Deliver quality patient care by contributing to the nursing
care plan from admission to discharge.
- Prepare assessment of patient's progress and keep family
- Monitor pain management procedures.
- Participate in the discharge planning process.
- Ensure current and accurate patient documentation.
- Supervise ancillary staff members. Qualifications
As an ICU Registered Nurse / ICU RN you will have:
- Knowledge of medication - administration procedures.
- At least six months Medical/Surgical experience in an
acute-care setting is preferred. Critical Care experience
- BCLS certification is required. ACLS preferred.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing, an Associates degree, or a Nursing
diploma from an accredited Institution as a Registered Nurse /
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Arlington , ICU RN FT Nights &15K Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!