RN - Dialysis
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is hiring Dialysis RNs to work at a
partnering hospital in Texas. We bring more than 30 years of
experience and a reputation for excellence to every nurse we
support.The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis therapies
to patients with chronic renal disease.Responsibilities:
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments,
documenting as required.
- Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing
ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the
- Complete and document monthly review of patient medication
profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all
required patient assessment and care planning activities.Dialysis
RN Contract Details:
- $2,600- $3,500 weekly gross depending on experience and
- Day and evening shifts available
- 13-week assignments
- Travel Nurses welcomeHow to apply:Please apply online now for
immediate consideration for this RN opportunity or to connect with
our team about all of the RN options in Texas. Our team is standing
by and will be in touch as quickly as possible.Benefits:
- Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit
all. That's why our program is built to provide flexibility and
- Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When
you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of
receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour
your referrer works for SHC.
Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
- Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Arlington , RN - Dialysis, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!