Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job Description: Paramedic IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC
Opportunity$25.52 - $31.90 per hourWe're hiring Paramedics that are
passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and
basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Paramedics. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose AMR ?
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions.
Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care,
primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .PLEASE NOTE: COVID-19
vaccination is NOT a condition of employment, or for consideration
for employment with the GMR Family of Companies. However, upon
acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be
required to submit your COVID-19 vaccination status of either
vaccinated or not vaccinated.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response
and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable
accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Arlington , Paramedic, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!