Float Pool Registered Nurse ( RN ) / Nights - Float
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Float Pool Registered Nurse ( RN ) / NightsFloat Pool /
Registered Nurse ( RN ) / Full Time / Nights
$1200 Sign on Bonus
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and
top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse
like you to join our Texas Health family.
At Texas Health, a non-profit hospital system, our people make this
a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive,
people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great
place to work.
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
* Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial, 800 W. Randol
Mill Road, Arlington
* Work environment: Float Pool / Resource Pool / Med/Surg, Tele,
* Work hours: Full Time, 36 hours weekly, Nights, (3) 12 hours
shifts 7pm to 7am
* Flexibility! Self-Scheduling! Work life balance can be
$1200 Sign on Bonus
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial, we take seriously our mission
to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed,
acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958.
Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to
people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a
Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Cycle III Chest
Pain Center and a designated Magnet hospital. We are a top-notch
choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, cardiac
care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees
and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part
of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care
and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours
and top-notch benefits?
* Balance for Whole Health Medical and Wellness plan
* Dental, Vision, HSA, Flex Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off: Use your PTO your way! Donate, Convert or Sell
* Retirement Plan: Create the Retirement YOU Want!
* Ask me, there's more! Tuition reimbursement, student loan
repayment, adoption assistance, employee relief fund, and
supplemental benefits . . .
* Associates Degree (ADN) Graduate of an accredited nursing program
is required. (Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start
date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously
approved exemption is required.)
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
* One (1) year of experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion
of an RN residency program is required.
* RN Float pool experience is preferred.
* RN Med/Surg AND Tele, Step Down, PCU/Intermediate Care experience
* TX RN - Registered Nurse is required upon hire.
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support is required upon hire.
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required within 60
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention training is required within
30 days of hire.
Position Responsibilities: The professional nurse exhibits
understanding of basic human needs by demonstrating:
* Knowledge of human development across the life span
* Knowledge of pain and suffering, pain interventions and pain
* Provides safe patient care as evidenced by:
* Using barcode medication verification (BMV) during medication
* Completing accurate documentation in the electronic health
* Completing assessments accurately and in a timely manner
* Individualizing care plans specific to the needs of the
* Providing consistent attention to airway, intake, elimination,
sleep, rest, mobility and hygiene needs. Attention to emotional,
social, and self-esteem needs
* Regular assessment and maintenance of comfort
* Knowledge of basic physiology and pathophysiology
* Knowledge of human emotions during health and illness
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to recruitment@texashea
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Float Pool Registered Nurse ( RN ) / Nights - Float, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!