Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - OR - Operating Room
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating RoomRegistered Nurse Part Time
- Operating Room - $12,000 Sign On Bonus
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity with a top-notch health
care company? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurses like
you to join our Texas Health family.
* Work location: Float throughout DFW Metroplex to a minimum of
three (3) Texas Health entity hospitals.
* Work environment: Various OR departments across the Texas Health
System. This Part Time position will work varying shifts. Must have
flexibility to float throughout the Metroplex to a minimum of three
(3) or more hospitals. At least one (1) holiday worked per
* Work hours: Part Time - 24 hrs a week
* $12,000 Sign On Bonus for Eligible Candidates - External Only
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit
health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest
in North Texas in terms of patients served.Texas Health has 25
acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated,
joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than
3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of
fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of
consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians
with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect,
integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact
with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to
diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across
ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite
you to join us in furthering your career through our
accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
* Associate's Degree Nursing required
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing preferred
* Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding
foreign education equivalency required
* 3 years experience with one year in the last three years as a
clinical nurse in specialty area of position required
Licenses and Certifications
* RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required And
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required And
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
* Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
Why Texas Health At Texas Health, our people make this a great
place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first,
excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to
Here are a few of our recent awards:
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!