RN Staff, Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating wks +15K Sign on Bonus - Med Surg
Company: USMD Hospital at Arlington
Posted on: August 2, 2022
RN Staff, Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating wks +15K Sign on
BonusJob Purpose: The Registered Nurse is a member of the care
delivery team. The Registered Nurse is responsible to set the
standards for the level and quality of care. The Registered Nurse
has responsibility, authority and accountability for the provision
of nursing care. The Registered Nurse manages and provides patient
care activities for a group of patients and their families through
the application of independent judgment, communication and
collaboration with all team members. The role of the Registered
Nurse encompasses leadership, partnership, collaboration and
supervision. The Registered Nurse establishes and maintains
collaborative relationships with physicians, other health care
providers, patients and their families, to achieve desired patient
outcomes throughout the continuum of care. The Registered Nurse
demonstrates a commitment to the community and to the nursing
Must have a minimum of 2 years ER experience required.
Education & Training: Graduate of an accredited School of
Required Licenses/Certifications: Current RN Licensure, either
Texas or Compact is required.
BLS and ACLS certification is required and must be completed upon
hire. PALS (PACU and ER only) certification is required and must be
completed upon hire. ENPC and TNCC are preferred for ER.
Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in nursing
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Delivers quality nursing care while minimizing the risk of
infection, contamination, harm, or injury.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as
listed on the competency validation form.
* Confirms patient identity via use of two patient identifiers and
checks patient identification bracelet before procedures.
* Provides appropriate updates, instructions and patient education
information to patient and family.
* Follows the hospital exposure control plans for blood borne and
* Communicates with peer and management any safety hazards
identified in the workplace.
* Demonstrates an understanding of cultural differences.
* Participates in the performance improvement process within the
Hospital and department.
* Delivers nursing care to assigned group of patients including
education directed towards identified knowledge deficits, treatment
planning, pain management and discharge planning utilizing the
* Anticipates deteriorating life sign patterns or equipment
malfunctions and takes appropriate action.
* Establishes a compassionate environment providing emotional,
psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and
* Demonstrates proper body mechanics in all functions
* Wears proper identification while on duty
* Perform other duties as assigned
Keywords: USMD Hospital at Arlington, Arlington , RN Staff, Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating wks +15K Sign on Bonus - Med Surg, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!