Cardiovascular (CV) ICU RN / FT / Nights - CVICU
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Cardiovascular (CV) ICU RN / FT / NightsCV ICU RN / Full Time
Nights / Texas Health Arlington Memorial's Heart Hospital
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and
top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse
like you to join our Texas Health family.
At Texas Health, a non-profit hospital system, our people make this
a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive,
people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great
place to work.
* 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For--" (7th
year in a row)
* Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4
* "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
* A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great
Place to Work--
* Work location: Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital located on
the campus of Texas Health Arlington Memorial, 800 West Randol Mill
Rd., Arlington, TX 76012
* Work environment: CV ICU in the Heart Hospital
* Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, (3) 12 hour shifts,
(6:45pm to 7:15am)
Texas Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is a separately licensed
hospital located on the campus of Texas Health Arlington Memorial
Hospital. We are a 47 bed facility including a 20 bed
Cardiovascular ICU and a 27 bed cardiac telemetry unit. Texas
Health Heart & Vascular Hospital is accredited for Chest Pain
through The Joint Commission. We have achieved AHA's Gold Plus
award for three years in a row, AHA's Gold Plus award for Heart
Failure and Beacon Award Silver level through AACN. We specialize
in CABG and Valve surgeries, thoracotomies, general cardiac
including heart failure, cardiomyopathies, AMI, TAVR, post heart
catheterization including angioplasty, stenting and
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees
and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part
of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care
and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours
and top-notch benefits?
* Balance for Whole Health Medical and Wellness plan
* Dental, Vision, HSA, Flex Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off: Use your PTO your way! Donate, Convert or Sell
* Retirement Plan: Create the Retirement YOU Want!
* Ask me, there's more! Tuition reimbursement, student loan
repayment, adoption assistance, employee relief fund, and
supplemental benefits . . .
* Associate Degree in Nursing is required. BSN is preferred.
(CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign
education equivalency. required.
* Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas
Board of Nursing upon hire is required.
* One (1) year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of
an RN residency program is required.
* One (1) year of ICU experience with post op and advanced
monitoring equipment including IABP, CRRT, and Impella is highly
* BCLS is required upon hire with an expiration date greater than 3
* ACLS is required within 90 days of hire.
* CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training is required within
60 days of hire.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN
* Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive
interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced
* maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward
* possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of
* have basic computer skills using medical management application
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* assesses the patient
* plans the care of the patient
* intervenes as appropriate
* evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional
and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and
a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
* A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and
methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient
care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in
* A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based
councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Cardiovascular (CV) ICU RN / FT / Nights - CVICU, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!