Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - $32-43 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a per diem / prn nurse RN
Labor and Delivery for a per diem / prn nursing job in Arlington,
Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Up to 36.00 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Per Diem / PRNDescription SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE:
PRN/Per DiemMedical City Arlington
Registered Nurse--Antepartum Gyn PRN
The Antepartum Gynecology RN on our busy patient centered floor
provides care to patients that are high risk or have complicated
pregnancies.-- Our Nurses enjoy great teamwork, flexible
scheduling, a supportive management team and potential for
- Over 4,300 deliveries each year in the dedicated women's
- Newly renovated 29-bed antepartum and gynecologic surgery
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24/7
- Fetal Diagnostic Center - OB Emergency Department.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Program.
- Childbirth Education Classes.
- Lactation Consultants.
- Gynecologic Robotic Surgery.
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located
in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists
of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists,
technicians and other healthcare personnel.-- Medical City
Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare
with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide
variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that
focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment
filled with compassion and service.--
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Medical City Arlington we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Qualifications Job Qualifications:
- Current Texas RN license or compact license is
- BSN highly preferred.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider by American
Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- NRP required
- One Year of previous nursing experience--in--Postpartum
- One year of Labor and Delivery experience preferred.Medical
City Healthcare Job ID #00015-174506. Pay package is based on 12
hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Posted
job title: Registered Nurse Antepartum Gyn PRN
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Arlington , Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Labor and Delivery - $32-43 per hour, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!