RN 13 Week Contract, ICU Med-Surg, ER - Float
Company: USMD Hospital at Arlington
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RN 13 Week Contract, ICU Med-Surg, ERRN Contract
* Must be willing to work (ER, ICU or Med-Surg)
* 13 Week Commitment 35-48 Hour Week, straight Pay
* Pay $80/hr.
* Completion Bonus: $3000 if no call ins
* Must live at least 75 miles outside of Arlington
* No Benefits.
Job Purpose: The Registered Nurse is a member of the care delivery
team. The Registered Nurse is responsible to set the standards for
the level and quality of care. The Registered Nurse has
responsibility, authority and accountability for the provision of
nursing care. The Registered Nurse manages and provides patient
care activities for a group of patients and their families through
the application of independent judgment, communication and
collaboration with all team members. The role of the Registered
Nurse encompasses leadership, partnership, collaboration and
supervision. The Registered Nurse establishes and maintains
collaborative relationships with physicians, other health care
providers, patients and their families, to achieve desired patient
outcomes throughout the continuum of care. The Registered Nurse
demonstrates a commitment to the community and to the nursing
Education & Training: Graduate of an accredited School of
Required Licenses/Certifications: Current RN Licensure, either
Texas or Compact is required.
BLS and ACLS certification is required and must be completed upon
hire. PALS (PACU and ER only) certification is required and must be
completed upon hire. ENPC and TNCC are preferred for ER.
Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in nursing
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Delivers quality nursing care while minimizing the risk of
infection, contamination, harm, or injury.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as
listed on the competency validation form.
* Confirms patient identity via use of two patient identifiers and
checks patient identification bracelet before procedures.
* Provides appropriate updates, instructions and patient education
information to patient and family.
* Follows the hospital exposure control plans for blood borne and
* Communicates with peer and management any safety hazards
identified in the workplace.
* Demonstrates an understanding of cultural differences.
* Participates in the performance improvement process within the
Hospital and department.
* Delivers nursing care to assigned group of patients including
education directed towards identified knowledge deficits, treatment
planning, pain management and discharge planning utilizing the
* Anticipates deteriorating life sign patterns or equipment
malfunctions and takes appropriate action.
* Establishes a compassionate environment providing emotional,
psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and
* Demonstrates proper body mechanics in all functions
* Wears proper identification while on duty
* Perform other duties as assigned
Keywords: USMD Hospital at Arlington, Arlington , RN 13 Week Contract, ICU Med-Surg, ER - Float, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!