Interventional Radiology RN II - Interventional Radiology
Company: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Interventional Radiology RN IIRegistered Nurse (RN II) -
Interventional Radiology RN- Full Time / Days
Texas Health Arlington Memorial's Interventional Radiology
department is looking for a top skilled nurse. Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Arlington Memorial: 800 W. Randol Mill
Road Arlington, TX 76012
Work hours: Full Time (40 Hour) Day Shift from 7-1730; (Four- 10
Hour Shifts) plus night and weekend/ holiday call
IR Department highlights:
* Come join our small, but fun Interventional Radiology Team!
* Use your current nursing skills and also learn new ones
* We pre-op, intra-op, and post-op the majority of our patients, so
you'll always have something different to do every day
* We are an interactive and fun group who get to work with a
variety of different skill sets and departments
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, a 369-bed acute-care,
full-service medical center has been serving Arlington and the
surrounding communities since 1958. Hospital services include
comprehensive cardiac care, women's services, neurosciences, cancer
services, orthopedics, emergency services and an advanced imaging
center. Texas Health Arlington Memorial has over 1,600 employees,
250 volunteers and 630 physicians on its medical staff. We invite
you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments
and philosophy of excellence. For more information, visit
Here's What You Need
* Associate's Degree Nursing required
* Bachelor's Degree Nursing preferred
* Other - CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding
foreign education equivalency required
* 1 year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN
residency program required
* Procedural or PACU experience is strongly preferred
* ICU or ER experience is preferred
Licenses and Certifications
* RN - Registered Nurse upon hire required And
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support prior to providing independent
patient care and maintained quarterly required
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 90 days required
What You Will Do
* Basic Human Needs - Responds to others' priorities regarding
safety, physical, psychological and social needs.
* Human Respect - Honors worth of humans through unconditional
* Appreciation of Unique Meanings - Concerned with understanding
others frame of reference.
* Affiliation Needs - Engages family/caregivers in health care
* Mutual Problem Solving - Professional behaviors that help
patients and families understand how to confront, learn about, and
think about their health and illness; involves a reciprocal, shared
approach with resulting decisions acceptable to involved
* Attentive Reassurance - Listens and concentrates on others. Is
reliable, available and attentive.
* Encouraging Manner - The professional nurse communicates an
attitude that is supportive, open, positive and tolerant.
* Healing Environment - The professional nurse creates settings
that provide privacy, safety, confidentiality and tranquility
* Teamwork -- "Individuals caring for individuals, together"
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as
well as several other benefits.
* At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every
day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven
culture make us a great place to work.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-TC2
Keywords: Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Arlington , Interventional Radiology RN II - Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!