RN ICU Full-Time Days 7a-7p+15k Sign On Bonus - ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Company: USMD Hospital at Arlington
Posted on: September 23, 2022
RN ICU Full-Time Days 7a-7p+15k Sign On BonusJob Purpose:The
Registered Nurse is a member of the care delivery team. The
Registered Nurse is responsible to set the standards for the level
and quality of care. The Registered Nurse has responsibility,
authority and accountability for the provision of nursing care. The
Registered Nurse manages and provides patient care activities for a
group of patients and their families through the application of
independent judgment, communication and collaboration with all team
members. The role of the Registered Nurse encompasses leadership,
partnership, collaboration and supervision. The Registered Nurse
establishes and maintains collaborative relationships with
physicians, other health care providers, patients and their
families, to achieve desired patient outcomes throughout the
continuum of care. The Registered Nurse demonstrates a commitment
to the community and to the nursing profession.
Education & Training: Graduate of an accredited School of
Required Licenses/Certifications:Current RN Licensure, either Texas
or Compact is required.
BLS and ACLS certification is required and must be completed upon
hire. PALS (PACU and ER only) certification is required and must be
completed upon hire. ENPC and TNCC are preferred for ER.
Work Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in nursing
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Delivers quality nursing care while minimizing the risk of
infection, contamination, harm, or injury.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as
listed on the competency validation form.
* Confirms patient identity via use of two patient identifiers and
checks patient identification bracelet before procedures.
* Provides appropriate updates, instructions and patient education
information to patient and family.
* Follows the hospital exposure control plans for blood borne and
* Communicates with peer and management any safety hazards
identified in the workplace.
* Demonstrates an understanding of cultural differences.
* Participates in the performance improvement process within the
Hospital and department.
* Delivers nursing care to assigned group of patients including
education directed towards identified knowledge deficits, treatment
planning, pain management and discharge planning utilizing the
* Anticipates deteriorating life sign patterns or equipment
malfunctions and takes appropriate action.
* Establishes a compassionate environment providing emotional,
psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and
* Demonstrates proper body mechanics in all functions
* Wears proper identification while on duty
* Perform other duties as assigned
Keywords: USMD Hospital at Arlington, Arlington , RN ICU Full-Time Days 7a-7p+15k Sign On Bonus - ICU - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!