Physical Therapist - Outpatient Ortho
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Posted on: November 25, 2022
This position is responsible for partnering with your athletic
director, coaches, physicians, and your Affiliate Director to
ensure you are building strong relationships with your affiliate
and local physicians, and ensure you are offering the highest level
of care for each athlete you interact with. You will have an
overall commitment to the affiliation including hands-on care,
triage to appropriate resources as well as utilizing written and
verbal communication as a tool to integrate our sports medicine
program into the affiliate. You will also perform clinical athletic
training services, as needed and allowed by state practice
You will be part of a strong sports medicine team focused on taking
care of our athletes and maintaining affiliate relationships
including the following:
- Your days will be busy working onsite at your affiliate
providing comprehensive and coordinated care to the athletes, while
assisting and monitoring all resources of rehabilitation treatment
plans specific to the athlete and injury.
- You will independently manage the relationship with the
affiliate by maintaining a positive work atmosphere and
communicating in a manner that results in positive outcomes.
- Have true fun and partnership by participating in ATI
foundation activities and showcasing your ATI spirit to the
athletes, coaches and community.
- You will have regular interaction with staff Physical
Therapists and clinicians regarding the treatment of your
affiliated athletes while in formal PT care.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to multitask
while providing an exceptional experience for everyone you interact
- The mindset and determination to emotionally invest and crush
all of your work goals.
- The knowledge of Athletic Training and continuing trends in the
- Strong time management skills and have attention to detail to
document all reported injuries in appropriate records.
- Ability to travel between affiliates, events, and clinics and
work extra events as assigned. Ability to work evenings and
- Successful completion of four academic years of
pre-professional and professional study in a specialized curriculum
accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training
- Certification by the Board of Certification of the National
Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification and
appropriate state licensure that is current and in good standing
Keywords: ATI Physical Therapy, Arlington , Physical Therapist - Outpatient Ortho, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!