Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Coordinator, House Supervisor - $38-44 per hour
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Clinical Coordinator, House Supervisor for a nursing job in
Arlington, Texas.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: House Supervisor
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: nights, flexible
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Nights > 10 Hrs/Wkends
RotateDescription --Medical City Arlington--Clinical Nurse
Coordinator ERFull Time, Nights - rotating weekends----HCA is
dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will
provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Clinical
Nurse Coordinator to help us reach our goals.--Under the general
supervision of the unit's director, the Clinical Nurse Coordinator
assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions in the unit. In collaboration with other members of the
management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing
assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the
department.-- Some responsibilities include but are not limited
- Is a clinical Registered Nurse who can assume care for the
patient population on the assigned unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to coordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-, family-
and person-centered care.
- Operationalizes evidenced-based practices to enhance patent
safety and quality outcomes.
- Represents the organization positively within the community,
and participates in company-supported and other healthcare related
community/patient events and in-services.
- Will assume leadership responsibility for the management of the
unit in support of the manager/director, including direct
supervision of a portion of the unit/department staff, payroll
editing, performance reviews, coaching and developing staff,
performance management, recognition, and other duties as assigned.
Each CNC on the unit will have designated responsibilities, that
may rotate, within one or more of the following core areas:
- Quality, Safety, and Regulatory Preparedness
- Patient Experience
- Employee Engagement, Physician Satisfaction, and Culture
- Fiscal Responsibility including scheduling, overtime review,
and supply management
- Staff Development including education and competency; New
Graduate (resident) and Preceptor support --Medical City
Arlington--is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart
of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over
1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and
other healthcare personnel.-- Medical City Arlington is proud to be
a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly
skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical
specialties. Together we form a team focused on high-quality care
delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and
service.--We are committed to providing our employees with the
support they need. At Medical City Arlington we offer an array of
medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on
perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and
your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
include:--------- --Student Loan Repayment------- --Tuition
Reimbursement/Assistance Programs------- --Paid Personal
Leave------- --401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on
years of service)------- --Identity Theft Protection
discounts------- --Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options-------
--Adoption Assistance------- --Employee Stock Purchase Program
(ESPP)If you are looking for an opportunity that provides
satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We
promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you
will hear from one of our recruiters.Come unlock the possibilities
and APPLY--today!HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.--
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required within 1 year. Magnet--/Pathways-- Accredited
hospitals require BSN at time of hire.
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year.
- Completion of charge nurse course required within one
- Other leadership training and activity in professional
organizations highly preferredLicense/Certification:
- Current Texas State RN license or multi-state compact
- Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross.
- Current ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or
American Red Cross.
- ENPC (or American Heart Association issued PALS certification)
must be obtained within 18 months of hire.--
- TNCC must be obtained within 18 months of hire.--Experience:Two
(2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her
unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred--Medical
City Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-401427. Pay package is based on
None hour shifts and None hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Nursing
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Arlington , Registered Nurse (RN) - Clinical Coordinator, House Supervisor - $38-44 per hour, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!