Physical Therapist - Mansfield, Arlington TX
Company: Resilient Healthcare Home Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the
patient's partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and
ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You
will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the
spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or
intervention, and rehabilitation.
- Identify and meet patients' goals and needs.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients'
motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to
patients' specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care, and
- Motivate patients during treatment to help them function
- Promote clients' healthy lifestyle by improving strength,
flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress.
- Document patient care services
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
Keywords: Resilient Healthcare Home Health, Arlington , Physical Therapist - Mansfield, Arlington TX, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!