RN or LVN - Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - Arlington - Private Duty
Company: At Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
RN or LVN - Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - ArlingtonOverview
6 year old female, g-tube. non - mobile, non verbal, weight 37 lbs.
No pets in the home. Monday - Friday 8am-4pm
Join our Pediatric Nurse Team! We offer competitive pay and we pay
Responsible for providing quality, comprehensive nursing care in
client's home under the direction of a case manager on a temporary
basis based on the needs and acuity of the client.
* Provides care as ordered by the physician as outlined in the
client's care plan and/or plan of care. Provides training,
assistance, and demonstration to clients in learning appropriate
self care techniques.
* Provides care to clients under supervision of RN Case
* Completes shifts as assigned by agency based on the needs and
acuity of the assigned client.
* Responsible for accepting and writing verbal orders from
physicians as required; notify the RN Case Manager on all verbal
orders prior to implementing the new
* Maintains communication with RN Case Manager and/or physician
including report of client condition change and accepting verbal
orders. Completes accurate and timely documentation of care
* Must be a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) or registered nurse
(RN) in Texas.
* Minimum of one year prior successful experience as a licensed
vocational nurse (LVN) or registered nurse (RN).
* Home nursing care experience preferred.
Keywords: At Home Health Care, Arlington , RN or LVN - Pediatric Private Duty Nurse - Arlington - Private Duty, Healthcare , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!